The relationship between Britain and India has never been better. Both countries know the crucial importance of forging even stronger trade links, based on the ties spanning centuries.
Today, as the UK gets ready for life after Brexit, and as India prepares for its general election, we offer an event which pulls into sharp focus the importance of an eventful year for UK-India relations.
IBG’s inaugural business summit provides an exclusive platform for sharing insights and thought leadership on all aspects of this truly special relationship.
Whether you’re already doing business along the UK-India corridor or you want to learn more about new opportunities and forge incredible connections, this is an unmissable event.
Participants (by invitation only):
Our timely summit will bring together:
• Business leaders
• Global investors
• Policy makers / diplomats
• Leading academics
• Thought leaders and influencers from across the UK, India and trading partners across the globe.
Topics to be covered:
Through panel discussions, high-profile and expert speakers,the summit will provide insights and new research into:
• Trade and investment: A panel examines the opportunities and challenges for future UK-India cooperation in a post-Brexit world.
• Innovation: How can the UK and India work more closely in the key areas of digitalisation, technology and artificial intelligence? Experts let us in on the secrets to successful partnerships.
• Arts, culture and sports: We must never forget the role ‘soft power’ plays in getting deals done. Take part in a discussion which reveals how it is not always about hard-headed business.
So why attend?
• A special line-up of inspirational speakers with interactive panel discussions involving global thought leaders.
• Meet and network with decision makers from public and private companies and institutions.
• Gather insights and seal opportunities to help grow your business in this fast-evolving corridor.
• Meet with leading trade organisations and professional service providers with expertise in the UK – India bilateral relationship.
A key partner for the summit is Hampshire County Council, representing the most export intensive county in England.
For further information about partnership opportunities and participation, please email: email@example.com